Thursday, September 1, 2011

Updated Blog

I'm sure you've noticed the new format. The black with graffiti was wearing on me.

I've also begun using this site for my blog posts (http://egalitarian.posterous.com/), but they are  automatically posted to this link a well so no need to update your browser unless you'd like to. Also, all of the old posts from this blog have been moved over there so one stop shopping is available on either site.

I've also decided to change the format a bit - I'm going to be posting short commentaries on recent articles rather than longer explorations of topics - more of a news aggregator for progressive political issues than a soap box for my beliefs.

I may go back to the longer posts periodically when something really gets me riled up, but I think more shorter posts will be more useful than infrequent longer posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment